08 Jul 2014
1. Reduced risk of diabetes. Unless you take your coffee with six tablespoons of sugar consumption was shown to reduce the chances of developing type II diabetes, one each detected condition more often. For every cup of coffee you take daily, the risk drops by 7% to a daily limit of 63%. That if, must be linked to healthy habits of eating and exercise.
2. Prevents Alzheimer's and Parkinson's. These two debilitating diseases that attack the nervous system, have proven to be less common among those who regularly consume coffee. In the case of Alzheimer's, the risk is reduced by up to 60% and with regard to Parkinson's disease, is decreased between 32% and 64%.
3. Protection of liver. That coffee we take to revive after a night of drinking, more benefits would help to overcome this drunk. Coffee reduces the risk of developing cirrhosis, a condition that can lead to total liver failure and also prevents the chances of developing liver cancer.
4. Fitness. If you want to be slim and in excellent physical condition, coffee can be your ally, because consume improves metabolism and removes fatty muscles. Furthermore, athletes who drink coffee have a better performance demonstrated sport.May.
5. Reduces the risk of prostate cancer. A study in 2011 by nearly 50,000 men, found that those taking six cups of coffee a day had a 60 percent lower risk of lethal prostate cancer and those who drank three cups a day had a 30 percent lower risk.
6. Reduces the risk of stroke. A study in 2011 found that women who drank more than one cup of coffee a day had a 25% lower risk for stroke compared with women who drank less coffee.
7. Combat aging. In the field of beauty coffee has antioxidant qualities that help you fight aging. It is used in anti-cellulite creams and moisturizers.
8. Reflections and concentration. Also, take three to four cups of coffee a day, it also helps activate and boost alertness, plus it allows you to have a better concentration for longer.
9. Antioxidant. Its greatest benefit is the antioxidants in grain substances called polyphenols, which among its many functions protects retaza cell mutations and aging. Only blackberries, walnuts, strawberries, artichokes and blueberries contain more antioxidants than coffee.
10. Remember that coffee is not a medicine. As they say a glass of wine a day helps your heart, drinking coffee in moderation is beneficial to your health.But if we drink several glasses of wine or ten cups of coffee, will exceed the negative to the positive.
If you drink coffee, avoid supplementation with sugar or a lot of artificial sweeteners and do not take much near bedtime, and can get uncomfortable when sleeping.
Tag: one way valve
Originally published 08 Jul 2014, updated 08 Jul 2014.
Take the coffee bean as an example, the steps from plant, pick, roast, are all connected , without the one-way valve usually make the coffee less fresh.02 Aug 2020
The external oxygen will be stopped from entering the bag, so that the package is in a working state, thereby protecting the freshness of the food in the bag.25 Jul 2020
When storing the coffee, we need to avoid light and heat, and keep it in a dry environment, we then need to use coffee packaging bags with coffee valves.