coffee valve thinks most people may think that the coffee make by themselves is the most tasty coffee, because we know the taste we like most, the pour over coffee is absolutely unique for you.
Below are the steps of making a cup of mellow and aromatic coffee:
1. Weigh appropriate amount of coffee beans according to your personally flavor and the capacity of the coffee cup, grind the coffee beans into medium level.
2. Fold the specialized filter paper, and put it in coffee dripper. Pour 92℃ hot water into the dripper and saturate the filter. This step is for the filter to adhere the dripper better, and warm it up. Next, put the saturated filter to the coffee cup and pour the hot water to heat the cup.
3. Pour the ground coffee into coffee dripper, and pat it gently to flatten ground coffee on the bed, poke a tiny hole in the middle of the ground coffee which makes the water touches the coffee fully.
4. Pour hot water circularly for the first time, from the middle to the brink to saturate the ground coffee. Because ground coffee will swell after water is poured, it is not suggested to pour too much water at the first time. At that time the ground coffee is in bloom which lasts about 20 to 30 seconds.
5. Continue pouring hot water circularly again. When the brew process is over, move the dripper and shake the coffee pot a little bit to blend the drip coffee together fully.
A cup of unique coffee only belongs to you is ready! Do you know how to do now?
We recommend you keep coffee beans in containers with one-way degassing valve, it helps to prevent quality change and to extend shelf life during ‘resting’.
By combing with some coffee knowledge on flavour, we will also explain the extent of importance of coffee valve on adding value for your coffee product.
Whatever the package form that the business choose, the one-way valve is a necessary component to add on, some information on coffee variety is provided.