coffee valve thinks most people may think that the coffee make by themselves is the most tasty coffee, because we know the taste we like most, the pour over coffee is absolutely unique for you.
Below are the steps of making a cup of mellow and aromatic coffee:
1. Weigh appropriate amount of coffee beans according to your personally flavor and the capacity of the coffee cup, grind the coffee beans into medium level.
2. Fold the specialized filter paper, and put it in coffee dripper. Pour 92℃ hot water into the dripper and saturate the filter. This step is for the filter to adhere the dripper better, and warm it up. Next, put the saturated filter to the coffee cup and pour the hot water to heat the cup.
3. Pour the ground coffee into coffee dripper, and pat it gently to flatten ground coffee on the bed, poke a tiny hole in the middle of the ground coffee which makes the water touches the coffee fully.
4. Pour hot water circularly for the first time, from the middle to the brink to saturate the ground coffee. Because ground coffee will swell after water is poured, it is not suggested to pour too much water at the first time. At that time the ground coffee is in bloom which lasts about 20 to 30 seconds.
5. Continue pouring hot water circularly again. When the brew process is over, move the dripper and shake the coffee pot a little bit to blend the drip coffee together fully.
A cup of unique coffee only belongs to you is ready! Do you know how to do now?
Tag: coffee valve
Originally published 24 Jul 2016, updated 24 Jul 2016.
one way degassing valve plays an important role for the packaging bags, there is a big variety of types and applications for one-way degassing valve.
By reviewing the harmfulness that conventional plastic brings to our planet, Wojin has taken actions and developed degradable coffee exhaust valves.