1. Arabica coffee has high acidity and Robusta coffee has low acidity.
2. The washed coffee beans have high acidity and the sun-dried soybeans have low acidity;
3. The lightly roasted coffee beans have high acidity and the deep roasted coffee beans have low acidity;
4. Coffee beans with high acidity do not mean bad quality.
5. The roasted coffee beans are relatively bright in acidity; the roasted coffee beans are relatively soft;
6. High water temperature production will reduce acidity; low water temperature will increase acidity
7. High-altitude coffee beans have higher acidity than low-altitude coffee beans;
one way exhaust valve thinks coffee without acidity is not good or even bad coffee;
One way valve believes that drinking coffee should be like tasting wine, first smell the aroma, and then try a small bite, that you can taste the essence of it.