01 Nov 2018
1. Arabica coffee has high acidity and Robusta coffee has low acidity.
2. The washed coffee beans have high acidity and the sun-dried soybeans have low acidity;
3. The lightly roasted coffee beans have high acidity and the deep roasted coffee beans have low acidity;
4. Coffee beans with high acidity do not mean bad quality.
5. The roasted coffee beans are relatively bright in acidity; the roasted coffee beans are relatively soft;
6. High water temperature production will reduce acidity; low water temperature will increase acidity
7. High-altitude coffee beans have higher acidity than low-altitude coffee beans;
one way exhaust valve thinks coffee without acidity is not good or even bad coffee;
Originally published 01 Nov 2018, updated 01 Nov 2018.
How to maintain the freshness and extend the shelf life in pet food packaging13 Apr 2023
Consider using packaging with one way degassing valve to help maintain the freshness of the pet food and extend its effective feeding period to improve the quality.
The Knowledge Inside The Coffee Packaging10 Aug 2020
Take the coffee bean as an example, the steps from plant, pick, roast, are all connected , without the one-way valve usually make the coffee less fresh.
How Does a Coffee Bag One-Way Air-Valve Work Two02 Aug 2020
The external oxygen will be stopped from entering the bag, so that the package is in a working state, thereby protecting the freshness of the food in the bag.