01 Nov 2018
1. Arabica coffee has high acidity and Robusta coffee has low acidity.
2. The washed coffee beans have high acidity and the sun-dried soybeans have low acidity;
3. The lightly roasted coffee beans have high acidity and the deep roasted coffee beans have low acidity;
4. Coffee beans with high acidity do not mean bad quality.
5. The roasted coffee beans are relatively bright in acidity; the roasted coffee beans are relatively soft;
6. High water temperature production will reduce acidity; low water temperature will increase acidity
7. High-altitude coffee beans have higher acidity than low-altitude coffee beans;
one way exhaust valve thinks coffee without acidity is not good or even bad coffee;
Originally published 01 Nov 2018, updated 01 Nov 2018.
When storing the coffee, we need to avoid light and heat, and keep it in a dry environment, we then need to use coffee packaging bags with coffee valves.19 Jul 2020
The one way degassing valve can not only discharge the internal gas, but also prevent the external oxygen and pollutant from entering in the coffee bag.10 Jul 2020
Remember to seal the packaging bag after taking some coffee out, so the one-way degassing valve would finish its job to keep the freshness of product.