1. Arabica coffee has high acidity and Robusta coffee has low acidity.
2. The washed coffee beans have high acidity and the sun-dried soybeans have low acidity;
3. The lightly roasted coffee beans have high acidity and the deep roasted coffee beans have low acidity;
4. Coffee beans with high acidity do not mean bad quality.
5. The roasted coffee beans are relatively bright in acidity; the roasted coffee beans are relatively soft;
6. High water temperature production will reduce acidity; low water temperature will increase acidity
7. High-altitude coffee beans have higher acidity than low-altitude coffee beans;
one way exhaust valve thinks coffee without acidity is not good or even bad coffee;
We recommend you keep coffee beans in containers with one-way degassing valve, it helps to prevent quality change and to extend shelf life during ‘resting’.
By combing with some coffee knowledge on flavour, we will also explain the extent of importance of coffee valve on adding value for your coffee product.
Whatever the package form that the business choose, the one-way valve is a necessary component to add on, some information on coffee variety is provided.