Today, one way degassing valve tells you that the roasted coffee beans need to use the eight tools:
1. Sieve. Choose a wide bottom of the screen to facilitate the rapid of of beans.
2. Self made aluminum muffled lid. If the home has aluminum kitchen insulation board, you can put it through the hole, made to muffled cover. The role of this lid is to keep the heat in the pot, to avoid excessive baking coffee beans.
3. Coffee beans dedicated baking network. Choose a diameter of about 16cm, the depth of about 5cm of the hand network is very important, cannot choose too small hand network.
4. Mesh bag pf washing beans. Looking for a mesh bag which put fruit to fold up, which became a can quickly remove the film of coffee beans bag.
5. Hair dryer. Use a hair dryer or a fan, to cool the baked coffee beans.
6. Cooking timer. People who do not have a timer, or a stopwatch, or a cell phone timer. With the timer, you can control the baking time, to prevent baking time is too long.
7. Work gloves. Wearing work gloves for baking coffee beans, which can isolate the hotness, but also to prevent coffee beans jump out to cause burns.
8. Scale. The scale is used to calculate the weight of the raw beans and the weight of finished product after baking. With the scale, you can control the weight, to avoid the failed brew situation occur.
These eight baking tools, have you prepared well at home?
Originally published 08 Jul 2017, updated 08 Jul 2017.
Although people don’t mention it, coffee valve plays an important role with its small size among coffee industry, especially on biggest occasions.
By mentioning on the coffee competition, an efficient coffee valve would contribute on keeping the quality of final cup stable and predictable.
Alongside with our coffee map around the world—in Australia and Asian countries, we will introduce a test process for coffee valve quality check to you.
People around the world have different coffee culture, including preferred forms of coffee before drinking, a suitable coffee valve during storage becomes necessities.