08 Jul 2017
Today, one way degassing valve tells you that the roasted coffee beans need to use the eight tools:
1. Sieve. Choose a wide bottom of the screen to facilitate the rapid of of beans.
2. Self made aluminum muffled lid. If the home has aluminum kitchen insulation board, you can put it through the hole, made to muffled cover. The role of this lid is to keep the heat in the pot, to avoid excessive baking coffee beans.
3. Coffee beans dedicated baking network. Choose a diameter of about 16cm, the depth of about 5cm of the hand network is very important, cannot choose too small hand network.
4. Mesh bag pf washing beans. Looking for a mesh bag which put fruit to fold up, which became a can quickly remove the film of coffee beans bag.
5. Hair dryer. Use a hair dryer or a fan, to cool the baked coffee beans.
6. Cooking timer. People who do not have a timer, or a stopwatch, or a cell phone timer. With the timer, you can control the baking time, to prevent baking time is too long.
7. Work gloves. Wearing work gloves for baking coffee beans, which can isolate the hotness, but also to prevent coffee beans jump out to cause burns.
8. Scale. The scale is used to calculate the weight of the raw beans and the weight of finished product after baking. With the scale, you can control the weight, to avoid the failed brew situation occur.
These eight baking tools, have you prepared well at home?
Originally published 08 Jul 2017, updated 08 Jul 2017.
In addition to having the best raw materials, coffee packaging also plays an important role, which includes elements like one way degassing valve.25 May 2020
To get the best flavor of coffee bean, we choose the coffee packaging with coffee valve, because it can prevent the oxidation of coffee bean by oxygen.18 May 2020
One way valve is one of the most important accessories for coffee packaging, because the degassing valve can exhaust the inert gas released by coffee.