one way degassing valve would like to share you the principle, structure and usages of an outstanding coffee maker which most Italian families would own called Moka pot.
1. Working Principle:
Moka pot relies on the working principle of hot water reflux, the steam rapidly extracts the coffee through the fine ground coffee on the basket.
Moka pot contains the upper chamber, the bottom chamber and basket.
1) Pour pure water in the bottom chamber, notice that the water level is not higher than the safe valve.
2) Insert the basket to the bottom chamber, pour ground coffee(fine ground) and compress evenly.
3) Screw the upper chamber and basket onto the bottom chamber in order.
4) Put the Moka pot on gas stove or induction cooker, heat it with medium or hard fire which make sure steam generates enough to extract the coffee. Turn down the fire when the water is boiling, getting rid of the insufficient extraction of the coffee due to the high-speed of rising through.
5) The water in the upper chamber get pressure because of the high-temperature heating. The boiling water pushes up while hot water rapidly rises through the fine ground coffee in the basket rapidly, extracting the mellow and strong coffee to the upper chamber.
6) Finally, pour the coffee in the coffee cup.
A cup of coffee made by Moka pot is done. Do you understand how to do?
We recommend you keep coffee beans in containers with one-way degassing valve, it helps to prevent quality change and to extend shelf life during ‘resting’.
By combing with some coffee knowledge on flavour, we will also explain the extent of importance of coffee valve on adding value for your coffee product.
Whatever the package form that the business choose, the one-way valve is a necessary component to add on, some information on coffee variety is provided.