17 Dec 2017
one way degassing valve informs you that although the price of espresso coffee is the lowest in the café, the making speed are the slowest, and even it’s inconspicuous, but if the cafe really wants to improve quality of coffee and service, doing a cup of good espresso coffee is the job they have to do.
Espresso coffee is not only tests the skills of a barista, but also shows how much he loves coffee. A cup of delicious espresso, it's a variety of tastes should achieve a perfect balance, pure taste, sweet flavor, soft taste, and rich fragrance. The acidity, bitterness and sweetness of coffee must coexist in harmony, and the taste should be enough rich, stable, and lasting.
Tasting Italian Espresso Methods:
1. Color: observe grease color, color uniformity, grease thickness, and ductility.
2. Fragrance: caramel, nuts, chocolate aroma, etc.
3. Taste: sweet, acidity, purity and fragrant, especially pay attention to taste balance.
4. Aftertaste: after drinking coffee, pay attention to the aroma, taste and so on which remaining in the oral cavity.
The factors affecting the quality of Italian espresso:
1. Coffee beans: you can't make a good Italian espresso without have good coffee bean. You should pay attention to the sweetness, aroma, and taste when selecting coffee beans, and also the coffee beans must be fresh enough.
2. Roast: the level of roast affects the taste of coffee directly. The dark roast coffee usually has a bitter taste and loses its original flavor. Experienced roaster will try their best to preserve the sweet taste of coffee. Different roast levels need to correspond to different extraction parameters.
Originally published 17 Dec 2017, updated 17 Dec 2017.
Take the coffee bean as an example, the steps from plant, pick, roast, are all connected , without the one-way valve usually make the coffee less fresh.02 Aug 2020
The external oxygen will be stopped from entering the bag, so that the package is in a working state, thereby protecting the freshness of the food in the bag.25 Jul 2020
When storing the coffee, we need to avoid light and heat, and keep it in a dry environment, we then need to use coffee packaging bags with coffee valves.