16 Aug 2016
one way degassing valve would like to share you that Turkish coffee is also called Arabian coffee. It conserves the brewing method from Arabia which is the classical way to make coffee. Here is an article of several steps to make a cup of a genuine coffee.
First of all, you need to prepare some tools: Turkish coffee pot, Turkish ground coffee, water, stir, nutmeg, anise, gas stove or alcohol stove.
1. Put proper amount of warm water of cold water into the Turkish coffee pot, and the Turkish ground coffee.
2. Turkish coffee can be classified into three types of tastes: bitterness without adding any sugar, slight sweetness with a little sugar, sweetness with plenty of sugar. You should melt the granulated sugar under cold water by stirring it before heating the coffee pot.
3. Put nutmeg and anise according to your personal taste.
4. Place the Turkish coffee pot on the gas stove or alcohol stove, heat it with medium-low.
5. Cool the Turkish coffee pot when the coffee is boiling. Heat the coffee again when the foam sinks. Move the coffee pot when the coffee is boiling again. Repeat this movement three times.
6. Pour hot coffee to the cup after the ground coffee is settled.
A cup of aromatic coffee is made. Do you understand how to do?
Originally published 16 Aug 2016, updated 16 Aug 2016.
Remember to seal the packaging bag after taking some coffee out, so the one-way degassing valve would finish its job to keep the freshness of product.03 Jul 2020
Roasted coffee cannot be put directly into a sealed package, because the coffee need to "breathe", that is, the carbon dioxide gas will be released.26 Jun 2020
This is a hole punched before installing the degassing valve, which purpose is to discharge the CO2 released and avoid the oxidation of coffee.