01 Dec 2016
one way valve preserve freshness of coffee beans perfectly, makes cappuccino and latte tasty. As far as we know, cappuccino and latte are the combination of milk and coffee, they taste good and have good-looking as well. But if you want to make smooth foam, you should master some skills first. So let's learn how to make perfect foam!
A few steps:
1. Pour milk three times as the volume of steel bowl.
2. Turn on machine and steam valve a few seconds for letting cold water outflow.
3. Put thermometer into container, and put steam tube into milk, turn on button.
4. The steam tube is put into the surface of milk with 45℃, the steam tube can not be above the surface of milk, or the milk will overbrim. Only if the steam tube is put on the right place, does we hear the sound of hiss. If you don't operate well, the machine will be noisy.
5. When the foam is in maximum, the steam tube can be put deeper to heat the milk, you can whirl the milk better if you use a better angle.
6. Turn off the machine if the temperature is 60-70℃.
7. Use a wet rag to clean the milk on steam tube, let the steam expel, or the milk will be dry and hard to be cleaned.
Making foam is one of processes of brewing cappuccino and latte, if you want to make a cup of perfect cappuccino or latte, learn how to foam well is necessary. In fact, foaming well is not as hard as you think, after all, practice makes perfect.
Tag: one way valve
Originally published 01 Dec 2016, updated 01 Dec 2016.
How to maintain the freshness and extend the shelf life in pet food packaging13 Apr 2023
Consider using packaging with one way degassing valve to help maintain the freshness of the pet food and extend its effective feeding period to improve the quality.
The Knowledge Inside The Coffee Packaging10 Aug 2020
Take the coffee bean as an example, the steps from plant, pick, roast, are all connected , without the one-way valve usually make the coffee less fresh.
How Does a Coffee Bag One-Way Air-Valve Work Two02 Aug 2020
The external oxygen will be stopped from entering the bag, so that the package is in a working state, thereby protecting the freshness of the food in the bag.