one way valve preserve freshness of coffee beans perfectly, makes cappuccino and latte tasty. As far as we know, cappuccino and latte are the combination of milk and coffee, they taste good and have good-looking as well. But if you want to make smooth foam, you should master some skills first. So let's learn how to make perfect foam!
A few steps:
1. Pour milk three times as the volume of steel bowl.
2. Turn on machine and steam valve a few seconds for letting cold water outflow.
3. Put thermometer into container, and put steam tube into milk, turn on button.
4. The steam tube is put into the surface of milk with 45℃, the steam tube can not be above the surface of milk, or the milk will overbrim. Only if the steam tube is put on the right place, does we hear the sound of hiss. If you don't operate well, the machine will be noisy.
5. When the foam is in maximum, the steam tube can be put deeper to heat the milk, you can whirl the milk better if you use a better angle.
6. Turn off the machine if the temperature is 60-70℃.
7. Use a wet rag to clean the milk on steam tube, let the steam expel, or the milk will be dry and hard to be cleaned.
Making foam is one of processes of brewing cappuccino and latte, if you want to make a cup of perfect cappuccino or latte, learn how to foam well is necessary. In fact, foaming well is not as hard as you think, after all, practice makes perfect.
Tag: one way valve
Originally published 01 Dec 2016, updated 01 Dec 2016.
The coffee one-way valve allows the worldwide coffee trade becomes more operational and allow consumer to taste a big range of coffee beans freshly.
Although people don’t mention it, coffee valve plays an important role with its small size among coffee industry, especially on biggest occasions.
By mentioning on the coffee competition, an efficient coffee valve would contribute on keeping the quality of final cup stable and predictable.
Alongside with our coffee map around the world—in Australia and Asian countries, we will introduce a test process for coffee valve quality check to you.