How to make a cup of ice hand-made coffee? First of all, the materials we need to prepare: fresh roasted coffee beans, scale, grinder, filter cup, filter paper, pourover pot, hot water, ice. So, let's start!
1. Fold the filter paper oppositely, and stick it to the filter cup.
2. Moisten the filter paper in advance to remove the smell of the filter paper.
3. Pour the water.
4. Pour proper amount of hot water, weight appropriate coffee beans and ice.
5. Grind the coffee beans into medium grind.
6. Flat the ground coffee put in the cup.
7. Pour hot water to saturate the ground coffee, and let it sit there for 45 seconds.
8. Extract it until the the water is poured fully.
9. The coffee is extracted completely for about 2 minutes.
10.Shake the upper pot a little bit, let the ice melt.
11.Finally, pour the coffee into the coffee cup added with ice.
one way valve A cup of ice coffee is done! Enjoy your cup!
Tag: one way valve
Originally published 22 Aug 2016, updated 22 Aug 2016.
The coffee one-way valve allows the worldwide coffee trade becomes more operational and allow consumer to taste a big range of coffee beans freshly.
Although people don’t mention it, coffee valve plays an important role with its small size among coffee industry, especially on biggest occasions.
By mentioning on the coffee competition, an efficient coffee valve would contribute on keeping the quality of final cup stable and predictable.
Alongside with our coffee map around the world—in Australia and Asian countries, we will introduce a test process for coffee valve quality check to you.