22 Aug 2016
How to make a cup of ice hand-made coffee? First of all, the materials we need to prepare: fresh roasted coffee beans, scale, grinder, filter cup, filter paper, pourover pot, hot water, ice. So, let's start!
1. Fold the filter paper oppositely, and stick it to the filter cup.
2. Moisten the filter paper in advance to remove the smell of the filter paper.
3. Pour the water.
4. Pour proper amount of hot water, weight appropriate coffee beans and ice.
5. Grind the coffee beans into medium grind.
6. Flat the ground coffee put in the cup.
7. Pour hot water to saturate the ground coffee, and let it sit there for 45 seconds.
8. Extract it until the the water is poured fully.
9. The coffee is extracted completely for about 2 minutes.
10.Shake the upper pot a little bit, let the ice melt.
11.Finally, pour the coffee into the coffee cup added with ice.
one way valve A cup of ice coffee is done! Enjoy your cup!
Tag: one way valve
Originally published 22 Aug 2016, updated 22 Aug 2016.
Take the coffee bean as an example, the steps from plant, pick, roast, are all connected , without the one-way valve usually make the coffee less fresh.02 Aug 2020
The external oxygen will be stopped from entering the bag, so that the package is in a working state, thereby protecting the freshness of the food in the bag.25 Jul 2020
When storing the coffee, we need to avoid light and heat, and keep it in a dry environment, we then need to use coffee packaging bags with coffee valves.