How to make a cup of ice hand-made coffee? First of all, the materials we need to prepare: fresh roasted coffee beans, scale, grinder, filter cup, filter paper, pourover pot, hot water, ice. So, let's start!
1. Fold the filter paper oppositely, and stick it to the filter cup.
2. Moisten the filter paper in advance to remove the smell of the filter paper.
3. Pour the water.
4. Pour proper amount of hot water, weight appropriate coffee beans and ice.
5. Grind the coffee beans into medium grind.
6. Flat the ground coffee put in the cup.
7. Pour hot water to saturate the ground coffee, and let it sit there for 45 seconds.
8. Extract it until the the water is poured fully.
9. The coffee is extracted completely for about 2 minutes.
10.Shake the upper pot a little bit, let the ice melt.
11.Finally, pour the coffee into the coffee cup added with ice.
one way valve A cup of ice coffee is done! Enjoy your cup!
We recommend you keep coffee beans in containers with one-way degassing valve, it helps to prevent quality change and to extend shelf life during ‘resting’.
By combing with some coffee knowledge on flavour, we will also explain the extent of importance of coffee valve on adding value for your coffee product.
Whatever the package form that the business choose, the one-way valve is a necessary component to add on, some information on coffee variety is provided.