22 Aug 2016
How to make a cup of ice hand-made coffee? First of all, the materials we need to prepare: fresh roasted coffee beans, scale, grinder, filter cup, filter paper, pourover pot, hot water, ice. So, let's start!
1. Fold the filter paper oppositely, and stick it to the filter cup.
2. Moisten the filter paper in advance to remove the smell of the filter paper.
3. Pour the water.
4. Pour proper amount of hot water, weight appropriate coffee beans and ice.
5. Grind the coffee beans into medium grind.
6. Flat the ground coffee put in the cup.
7. Pour hot water to saturate the ground coffee, and let it sit there for 45 seconds.
8. Extract it until the the water is poured fully.
9. The coffee is extracted completely for about 2 minutes.
10.Shake the upper pot a little bit, let the ice melt.
11.Finally, pour the coffee into the coffee cup added with ice.
one way valve A cup of ice coffee is done! Enjoy your cup!
Tag: one way valve
Originally published 22 Aug 2016, updated 22 Aug 2016.
This is a hole punched before installing the degassing valve, which purpose is to discharge the CO2 released and avoid the oxidation of coffee.18 Jun 2020
Everyone would notice a small hole in the coffee packaging bag, this small hole is the breath channel of the one-way degassing valve.11 Jun 2020
A high-quality coffee valve can promptly discharge carbon dioxide from the coffee bag without allowing outside air to enter the bag.